Saturday 29 March 2008

Here He Is. A Bit Blurry But.....

This is Iestyn, (Yes-tin) our very first Shetland lamb.

He arrived yesterday afternoon. No fuss from mother, she just got on and did it and she's looking after him very well.

He has the longest legs ever, so I think he's going to be quite a big ram lamb. Very friendly, very pretty and doing well.

I'm sorry he's blurry. I can't seem to get him to stand still long enough to get a clear shot. Shall take more photos when I have someone who can hold him and we can get a proper portrait.

But I think you can see enough to know how wonderful he is.

9 comments:

artsyclay said...

Sooooo cute!

VickiCockcroft said...

I know. I know. I love him!!

And it's pouring with rain, but I don't think bringing him into the kitchen is the right thing to do!!

DJ said...

He is just beautiful!

Over The Top Aprons said...

So sweet!

BaldyLocks said...

He is adorable!

ppdesigns said...

what a cutie!! :)

decadentdiamond said...

Oh my god, cutest thing!!!!

Infinite Cosmos said...

oh my gosh he is absolutely adorable! we have 2 3/4 shetland/1/4 jacob sheep and we got them when they were lambs, freshly weaned. They are just the cutest danged creatures EVER!! I just love sheep!

nina kuriloff said...

such adorableness!!!

:-)

he's terrific!