Saturday 9 February 2008

Sleep Helps


Well. And here we are at the start of another brand new day.

And I have remembered how to 'do' pictures.

So,

Have a picture!

This one is of a gate, not a sheep.

I often see things round here that make me stop and take a photograph. I have loved this gate for years and shall photograph it again in the Spring and in the Summer.

and Good Morning to you all

Oh dear. I've commented rather than adding to my blog.

The rest of the day is in the comment!!

I'll try and do better tomorrow.

1 comment:

VickiCockcroft said...

Today, I have been mostly lugging logs. No pictures of that yet, but will put one up here when there is.

Today I am mostly tired, therefore. But, yippee, someone else is making tea.

The picture of the gate was such a peaceful start to the day, but it got busier.

And then, of course, I had to watch Wales clobber Scotland.

Which I am glad to say they did rather comprehensively.

Mmmm. Must remember to put rugby in my profile.