Friday 8 February 2008

Is Another Brand New Day. Or it Was.

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5589135

But I realise that it is now coffee time and I need to stop whirling and see what I've achieved.

Well, I've got rid of the scrap metal. Or, rather, the nice man on the tractor, with the dog who broke my chicken's leg has.

I've ordered lots of bits ready for the order onslaught.

And I've asked for and received, much support and good advice.

SO. Not bad for the first couple of hours of this new day, then.

Just need to draw breath and then start on phase two.

Which includes talking to the sheep!

5 comments:

Jennifer Rose said...

Do you read to the sheep? or just random news? Does it calm them down??
Wouldn't coffee make you whirl around more? Yeah lots of guestion :)

VickiCockcroft said...

Er. No. I haven't thought of reading to them. I just go and tell them how the world is going inside the house and ask them how it's going outside.

They are usually calm. I am usually not!

Yep. Coffee does make me whirl, but I need it for Etsying.

What a week.

Lovely to see you here. Thank you for dropping by and leaving the comment.

V

Unknown said...

Vicki -- you've got a good start on your blog! The sheep is too darn cute!

Have fun with it!

Nancy
Fellow PCAGOE Member

VickiCockcroft said...

The end of another Brand New Day and I'm 'all in'.

But, I guess I'm now a dedicated blogger, so......................

I should have introduced the sheep. She's called Hash (as in Hash Brown) and, as far as I know, she's had a very happy and productive day. She's eaten grass, she's chewed her cud, she's had a sleep and she's baaa'd.

I too have had a happy and productive day and, apart from the fact that I can't find out how to put my shop on the shop directory, have made progress.

Oh, and I am still glowing from looking at the great big clear space where the scrap metal was.

That's the end of today, though, folks.

See you tomorrow, probably

VickiCockcroft said...

But before I go..

I have not one, but two, extremely talented daughters.

And, if you want to see how just how talented...

www.hookmakes.co.uk

www.yourpengies.etsy.com

will show you!!

PS I can't for the life of me remember how I added the picture this morning.

Will have to have another look in the morning, when I'm not so tired, because I have more sheep to blog. Bless them.